to Crawford County Eye Care
& St. James Eye Care
- Promoting our patients' Quality of Life
- Making available high quality services & products to meet our patients' needs.
- Educating our patients about their eye condition so that they understand and take responsibility for their visual future.
- Listening and caring about our patients' wants and needs.
- Performing excellent eye care with modern technology.
- Prescribing the best treatment to meet our patients' wants and needs.
- Caring about our patients after they leave the office.
Our result: patients who:
- Value and understand the need for preventive eye care.
- Desire to tell others about the need for preventive eye care.
- Comply with treatments, which are in their best interest.
- Return year after year for preventive eye care.
For such patients truly experience a promoted Quality of Life
Information on Eye Diseases
Diabetes is a disease that prevents your ...
Glaucoma is an eye disease that can...
Science is proving what you already...
What is That???
EVER WONDER WHAT YOUR DIAGNOSIS MEANS? HERE ARE A FEW DIAGNOSIS AND THEIR MEANINGS:
Myopia occurs when the eye is too long from front to back, or the cornea's curve is too steep, resulting in distant objects looking blurry...
What to Expect
(When You Visit Dr. Lynch's Office)
We are here to "Promote Your Quality of Life"!
Welcome to Dr. Lynch's Office where you can find affordable, stylish, and absolutely great eyewear and comfortable lenses.
When you first step into the door....
Crawford County Eye Care & St. James Eye Care is currently working on bringing you some helpful informative links to better understand your eyes, how they work and what precautions to take to help the longevity of healthy normal sight.